Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to the working world!

I'm interning now at a law firm. I really want to praise God and thank Him for His favour at my workplace. :) I don't wanna write in-depth abt my experience yet because I just got back home, am so tired and there's still work tmr. Gotta get up at 7am everyday! Ephraim told me tt adults who sleep less than 8 hours, as well as sleep more than 9 hours a day have shorter life-spans, ie they die faster. !!! Met up with him and Xin yesterday and I really enjoyed it. :) I love my friends- it has been wonderful catching up with all of u! :)

Today was an exception cos I went straight to the NUS law faculty to do some research for a partner, along with the other 2 NUS law interns! They showed me around (thanks guys) and it's very pleasant! Alot of greenery.

So many changes in my life.. How fast can I adapt? I've settled in pretty well into my new house I guess. Other than that, who knows how long it'll take?

No comments: